At Sajari we have big plans for the coming year and we are looking for an experienced devops engineer to help us improve how we write, build, test, deploy and monitor the software we write. We are looking for an individual who can help us deliver Sajari to 1000s of customers.
Why join Sajari?
- Get in early at one of the most promising startups in the country
- Join a tech company that values a healthy work/life balance while still getting things done
- Get more done in three months than in an entire year working for a large corporation
- No politics!
- See the impact of your work on millions of users as we power the search experience of major companies and governments around the globe, including catch.com.au, nsw.gov.au, canva.com, unity.com, sennheiser.com, and lockheedmartin.com
- Get the opportunity to dive deep into machine learning and solve complex problems with the latest technologies
- Join an extremely talented team of individuals coming from Atlassian, Freelancer, Foxtel…
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options).
What you’ll be doing
These are some of the areas we would like you to focus on:
- Helping the team improve how we build and deploy our software to multiple microservices.
- Improving and educating how the team use Kubernetes to run our services in GCP
- Championing infrastructure as code
- Working with the rest of the engineering team to help diagnose and resolve incidents.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of prior industry experience as a back-end or full-stack engineer
- Significant experience with delivering large scale web software
- Experience with Go
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with microservices, logging, monitoring and alerting
- Deep experience with CI/CD and feature delivery
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with autonomy
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Large scale distributed systems
- Google Cloud Platform
- Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform
Launched in 2017, we spent the first couple of years building an entirely new search engine from the ground up while growing a profitable business. While the first few years were focused on enabling companies to create smart search experiences for their websites, our next horizon is to do the same in the ecommerce space and beyond.
We’ve got an amazing foundation, grand plans and we hope you’ll join us on this exciting journey.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Sajari is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sajari does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.