About the job
Sajari is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. You will develop and grow relationships with new and existing customers, guiding customers in their use of Sajari to ensure they are able to build amazing search experiences that deliver on their business goals.
About the opportunity
Each of us engages with 10 or more different search technologies per day. But most search experiences fall well below the standards set by Google and Amazon.
We’re here to change that. We’re on a mission to enable every organization to build smart search and discover experiences.
Sajari is a search platform for websites and e-commerce stores built from the ground up with machine learning at the core, eliminating the need for specialist search engineers, and giving all developers the tools they need to create smart search solutions in days instead of months.
Thousands of sites around the world are using Sajari to implement hyper-relevant search that delivers results to their bottom line.
Why join Sajari?
- Get in early at startup with a bright future.
- Join a tech company that values a healthy work/life balance while still getting things done.
- Get more done in three months than in an entire year working for a large corporation.
- See the impact of your work on millions of users as we power the search experience of major companies and governments around the globe including unity.com, sennheiser.com, lockheedmartin.com, canva.com, catch.com.au and nsw.gov.au.
- Get the opportunity to work closely with machine learning technologies and deliver real business value for your customers.
- Join an extremely talented team of individuals coming from Atlassian, Google, Facebook, Freelancer…
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options).
What you’ll be doing
An average day may include:
- Engaging with Sajari’s Enterprise customers to ensure they are generating maximum value out of their relationship with Sajari.
- Onboarding new customers to set them up for ongoing success.
- Identifying and driving customer revenue expansion opportunities.
- Identifying and mitigating customer churn risk.
- Analyzing customer account health through product analytics.
- Preparing, leading and managing regular search performance reviews with customers.
- Developing systems and processes for measuring and maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Engaging with product and support teams to ensure customer needs and priorities are clearly communicated and appropriately addressed.
- Engaging with customers to ensure they are aware of current and upcoming functionality relevant to them.
- Training and up-skilling customers in their use of Sajari’s capabilities to meet their business goals.
What you’ll bring
- 3-5+ years experience in customer success role for a SaaS or software company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience cultivating happiness and trust with Enterprise software customers.
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of web technology including HTML, APIs and web analytics.
- Strong knowledge of the e-commerce industry and associated technologies (preferable).
We launched in 2017, and spent the first couple of years building an entirely new search engine from the ground up while growing a profitable business. While the first few years were focused on enabling companies to create smart search experiences for their websites, our next horizon is to do the same in the e-commerce space and beyond.
We’ve got an amazing foundation, grand plans and we hope you’ll join us on this exciting journey.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sajari is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sajari does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.