Sajari provides AI and ML-powered solutions that help eCommerce brands and retailers enable their consumers to search, discover and find desired products and services - Offered in a very convenient Search-as-a-Service model running onsite with the ability to provide near real-time access to updated product revisions and information.
Sajari is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and driven account executive who has previous SaaS experience and an affinity for solution selling. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company and to directly help drive the growth of our ANZ market.
As an Account Executive at Sajari you will take our search and product discovery solutions and your love for closing new logos to build an effective pipeline and add to our current client base of many brands. Account Executives are responsible for taking a strategic sales approach to finding and winning new accounts with the most well-known and successful brands in the world.
We have found that the most successful Account Executives are masterful storytellers who can weave a complex solution into a simple solution to connect with brands and optimize how they are navigating the ever-changing ecommerce landscape. Sajari is seeing incredible success and our Account Executives are key drivers in Sajari’s continued new logo acquisition on the national and worldwide stage. We are seeking those high achievers with a love of adding a new logo to their roster who continues to set the bar and are true evangelists in their sales approach and follow through.
An Account Executive is responsible for generating opportunities in large, strategic, enterprise target prospect accounts and will be the key driving force in the new customer acquisition effort for the region. This person will be responsible for building sales pipeline for the region and will work closely with marketing on qualifying leads and generating the right opportunities.
About the Team:
The Account Executive team partners with the Marketing organization in driving the first few stages of the sales cycle and ensuring new customer wins for the respective regions. This team also works closely with the industry and field marketing teams to follow-up on all marketing campaigns/events/conferences/seminars that happen in their territory.
- Needs to generate and close qualified opportunities within target industry accounts wherein each opportunity should contain: Diagnosis of the prospect's business pains, where Sajari solutions can fit in, understanding of prospects' buying cycle, procurement process, budgets etc.
- Needs to identify accounts and do extensive prospect territory planning for the given region
- Drive sales meetings and engagement with the commerce market segment (Retail, Brands, B2B, Manufacturing, Distribution)
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting and /demoing the product, and closing sales
- Also conduct detailed prospect research within focused industry verticals.
- Ability to develop a 'Why Sajari, Why Now' proposition for each prospect interaction, identify and follow up on all marketing leads.
- Support all the industry or solution specific marketing events in the region.
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within Salesforce CRM & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, Outreach, eTailInsights etc.
Required qualification & skills
- Minimum 6 years of B2B SaaS pre-sales experience selling Digital Marketing or eCommerce products powered by Machine Learning and AI
- Good understanding of onsite search and product discovery
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas in a closing role
- Professional sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process
- Prospecting key accounts in the Fortune 100/500/1000 space
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills with ability to present complex SaaS solutions within the prospect’s technology stack
- Ability to navigate complex, multi-year deals with several stakeholders over several months with the ability to solution-sell and close an initial land opportunity
- Passion for the thrill of a close - this is a true high-energy hunter position
- Basic to advanced knowledge of eCommerce and the various technologies that eCommerce businesses leverage such as Search and Catalogue management
- Skilled in using and navigating the sales “toolbox” of Salesforce (or similar CRM) and other sales and prospecting tools such as Outreach.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Has successfully executed prospecting/new Account Development campaigns in the US region
- Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director/VP/Exec level contacts
- Tech Savvy - Strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills are a must. A basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email and online marketing tools) a big plus.
- This position is remote and we are looking for candidates anywhere in the continental US
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Sajari is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sajari does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.