Why join Sajari?
- Get in early at one of the most promising startups in the country.
- Join a tech company that values a healthy work/life balance while still getting things done.
- Get more done in three months than in an entire year working for a large corporation.
- No politics!
- See the impact of your work on millions of users as we power the search experience of major companies and governments around the globe, including catch.com.au, nsw.gov.au, canva.com, unity.com, sennheiser.com, and lockheedmartin.com.
- Get the opportunity to dive deep into machine learning and solve complex problems with the latest technologies.
- Join an extremely talented team of individuals coming from Atlassian, Freelancer, Foxtel…
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options).
What you’ll be doing
These are some of the areas we would like you to focus on:
- Growing and developing our engineering team.
- Crafting our next generation of infrastructure.
- Work closely with our design and product management to influence the direction of the product.
- Plan the steps that will get us there and help to prioritize and organize the team’s work.
- Provide your team with support: regular one on ones, context on priorities, unblocking projects.
- Build and maintain organizational processes that empower developers to work autonomously and get things done.
- Work on projects that benefit the engineering team: improve our hiring to provide a great candidate experience, find more ways for us to attract diverse candidates, plan team time together, write about our team culture.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of prior industry experience as a back-end or full-stack engineer.
- Significant experience with building large scale web software.
- Experience leading a development team in (at least) a technical capacity.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to drive technical excellence, pushing innovation and quality.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Employee performance & growth management
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Experience with microservices
- Continuous delivery
- Google Cloud Platform
Launched in 2017, we spent the first couple of years building an entirely new search engine from the ground up while growing a profitable business. While the first few years were focused on enabling companies to create smart search experiences for their websites, our next horizon is to do the same in the ecommerce space and beyond.
We’ve got an amazing foundation, grand plans and we hope you’ll join us on this exciting journey.